Senior Stylist/ Fulham Brighton Manager
In 2010, Marisa received her Bachelor's Degree from Emerson College in Film Production. After a short stint in the Film industry, she realized her true passion lie in the beauty world with the Fulham Team. She is best known for her boldness with her own personal style, and her bubbly enthusiasm for life. Paired with these traits, her love for connecting individually with clients helps to create suitable, fashion-forward, and easy to manage styles.
Marisa's favorites and specialties include fashion colors, blondes, and textured "artfully disheveled" c.
Experience & Education
- New England Hair Academy Cosmetology Program
- In-house Training Program with Fulham Director, Igor
- In-house Sebastian Cutting and Styling Classes
- In-house Wella Advanced Color and Freehand Painting Classes
- Color Essentials and Color Correction Classes at the Wella World Studio NYC
- ABC Cutting at the Vidal Sassoon Studio Los Angeles
- Color Training with Wella Top Artist Aleksander Blagojevic
- Molten Ecaille Freehand Painting Class with Wella Top Arists Dean Roybal and Claudio Lazo
- 2013 Annual MassArt Fashion Show Stylist
- 2013-2016 Wella Trend Vision Competition Participant
- Creative Color Advanced Education Class at the Wella World Studio - London, UK