Please review our new rules and regulations.
1. No walk in’s.
2.Please use front door entrance only.
3. Services are by appointment only.
4. Please come alone for your appointment.
5. Bring a mask with loops over the ears. If you don’t have a mask, you can purchase one at the front desk for $3, as we cannot see you without it.
6. Please sanitize your hands prior to entering the salon.
7. Call the salon when you arrive for your appointment to let us know you are here.
8. Please wait outside or in your car and as soon as your stylist is ready you will be called in. We require an extra 15 minutes between appointments to clean and sanitize.
9. There will no magazines in the salon.
10. We will not serve any beverages, but you can bring your own.
11. If you have any symptoms you MUST call the salon and reschedule or cancel your appointment.
12. If there will be any symptoms at the check in – you will be told to leave and the appointment will be canceled and rescheduled.
13. Please limit your movement around the salon. If you wish to use the bathroom, please use the Clorox wipes available in the bathroom to clean all the surfaces you have touched.
14. If you have traveled out of state in the past 14 days, please let our front desk know.
15. 72-hour Testing Rule: The individual must produce, upon request, proof of a negative test result for COVID-19 from a test administered on a simple taken no longer than 72 hours before your arrival in Massachusetts.
16. Fully vaccinated individuals are exempt form MA travel restrictions. As long as you have no symptoms and traveled from a different sate, you are welcome into the salon.
We understand that this list is long.
But we all can do it together!
We are all very happy to go back to the salon and to see all of you!
Fulham Salon Team.